- This topic is empty.
November 8, 2020 at 4:10 AM #12321Agnes CharlesGuest
Waiting for Normal
by Leslie Connor
- Format: hardcover, 290 pages
- Genres: fiction, family, juvenile, contemporary, teen, childrens
- Awards: Schneider Family Book Award for Middle School Book (2009), Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2010), Iowa Teen Award Nominee (2011), California Young Readers Medal Nominee for Middle School/Junior High (2012), Rebecca Caudill Young Readers’ Book Award Nominee (2011)
- Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
- Author: Leslie Connor
- Places: New York State
- ISBN: 9780060890889 (0060890886)
- Language: english
- Release date: February 5, 2008
About The Book
This poignant and joyful novel is filled with meaningful moments and emotional resonance.
Addie is waiting for normal. But Addie’s mother has an all-or-nothing approach to life: a food fiesta or an empty pantry, her way or no way.
Addie’s mother is bipolar, and she often neglects Addie. All-or-nothing never adds up to normal, and it can’t bring Addie home, where she wants to be with her half-sisters and her stepfather. But Addie never stops hoping that one day, maybe, she’ll find normal.
PDF book Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor download iPhone. TXT Waiting for Normal buy cheap on Booktopia. MOBI ebook Waiting for Normal Leslie Connor for Android on Kobo. Online Waiting for Normal read online. Paperback book Waiting for Normal download on reader on IndieBound.
FictionBook ebook Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor buy. Hardback Waiting for Normal Leslie Connor read. MP3 ebook Waiting for Normal on PC on Book Depository. EPUB book Waiting for Normal download on Amazon. FB2 Waiting for Normal Leslie Connor buy cheap iPad.0