- This topic is empty.
November 7, 2020 at 12:26 PM #12035Ann SullivanGuest
The Unexpected Everything
by Morgan Matson, Морган Мэтсон
- Format: hardcover, 519 pages
- Places: Connecticut
- Language: english
- Genres: contemporary, romance, fiction, family
- Author: Morgan Matson, Морган Мэтсон
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2016)
- Characters: Alexandra Walker, Alexander Walker, Palmer Alden, Sabrina Choudhury, Tobyhanna Mlynarczyk
- Release date: May 3, 2016
- ISBN: 9781481404549 (1481404547)
About The Book
Andie had it all planned out. When you are a politician’s daughter who’s pretty much raised yourself, you learn everything can be planned or spun, or both. Especially your future. Important internship? Check. Amazing friends? Check. Guys? Check (as long as we’re talking no more than three weeks).
But that was before the scandal. Before having to be in the same house with her dad. Before walking an insane number of dogs. That was before Clark and those few months that might change her whole life. Because here’s the thing — if everything’s planned out, you can never find the unexpected. And where’s the fun in that?
FictionBook The Unexpected Everything buy cheap on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover ebook The Unexpected Everything Morgan Matson download for iPad. MP3 book The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson read online on Kindle on Kobo. MOBI The Unexpected Everything. FB2 book The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson download.0