- This topic is empty.
November 5, 2020 at 10:20 AM #11283Avenged ThomasGuest
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
by Sherman Alexie, Ellen Forney
- Language: english
- Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Places: United States of America, Washington (state)
- Genres: fiction, contemporary, humor, teen, school, cultural
- ISBN: 9780316013680 (0316013684)
- Format: hardcover, 230 pages
- Awards: National Book Award for Young People’s Literature (2007), Odyssey Award (2009), American Indian Library Association Award, South Carolina Book Award Nominee for Young Adult Book Award (2010), Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2009)
- Author: Sherman Alexie, Ellen Forney
- Release date: September 12, 2007
- Characters: Arnold “Junior” Spirit, Coach, Rowdy, Mary “Runs Away” Spirit, Mr. P
About The Book
Bestselling author Sherman Alexie tells the story of Junior, a budding cartoonist growing up on the Spokane Indian Reservation. Determined to take his future into his own hands, Junior leaves his troubled school on the rez to attend an all-white farm town high school where the only other Indian is the school mascot.
Heartbreaking, funny, and beautifully written, The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, which is based on the author’s own experiences, coupled with poignant drawings by Ellen Forney that reflect the character’s art, chronicles the contemporary adolescence of one Native American boy as he attempts to break away from the life he was destined to live.
With a foreward by Markus Zusak & interviews with Sherman Alexie and Ellen Forney
Online book The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian read online. EPUB The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie buy cheap on reader on Barnes & Noble. TXT ebook The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian Sherman Alexie on Book Depository. FictionBook The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian download for PC. Hardcover ebook The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian buy.0