- This topic is empty.
November 8, 2020 at 7:24 AM #12393Andie WareGuest
by Mur Lafferty
- ISBN: 9780316389686 (0316389684)
- Awards: Hugo Award Nominee for Best Novel (2018), Nebula Award Nominee for Best Novel (2017), Philip K. Dick Award Nominee (2018), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Science Fiction (2017), Seiun Award 星雲賞 Nominee for Best Translated Novel (2019)
- Language: english
- Publisher: Orbit
- Format: paperback, 364 pages
- Release date: January 31, 2017
- Author: Mur Lafferty
- Genres: mystery, fiction, space, thriller, adult, crime
About The Book
A space adventure set on a lone ship where the clones of a murdered crew must find their murderer — before they kill again.
It was not common to awaken in a cloning vat streaked with drying blood.
At least, Maria Arena had never experienced it. She had no memory of how she died. That was also new; before, when she had awakened as a new clone, her first memory was of how she died.
Maria’s vat was in the front of six vats, each one holding the clone of a crew member of the starship Dormire, each clone waiting for its previous incarnation to die so it could awaken. And Maria wasn’t the only one to die recently…
PDF ebook Six Wakes Mur Lafferty read on PocketBook on Powells. FictionBook Six Wakes download. MP3 book Six Wakes by Mur Lafferty buy cheap for iPhone on Dymocks.
Hardcover Six Wakes. Online ebook Six Wakes download on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book Six Wakes Mur Lafferty iPad.
EPUB Six Wakes by Mur Lafferty read online for Android on Books-a-Million. Paperback ebook Six Wakes buy. Hardback book Six Wakes download on Kindle.0