- This topic is empty.
November 5, 2020 at 4:39 AM #11206Helaine LockeGuest
by Mark Twain, Henry B. Wonham
- Author: Mark Twain, Henry B. Wonham
- Release date: April 29, 2003
- Format: paperback, 560 pages
- Places: Overland City, Mount Davidson, Coriantumr
- Genres: classics, fiction, travel, humor, adventure, literature, american, westerns
- Language: english
- Characters: Samuel “Mark Twain” Clemens, Mr. Higbie, Jules Beni, Mr. Ballou, Young Claggett <sic>
- Publisher: Pocket Books
- ISBN: 9780743436502 (0743436504)
About The Book
Though known throughout the world for his fictional novels The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Mark Twain was also a skilled chronicler of his own life and experiences. In his youth, Twain traveled extensively throughout the untamed American West with his brother, working his way from town to town in a variety of jobs, including gold prospector, reporter, and lecturer. Roughing It is Twain’s personal recollection of his wanderlust years. It is a wildly humorous adventure yarn that combines hard facts with a healthy dose of the author’s unique perspective, one that helped define the course of American literature.
TXT Roughing It download on Audible. FictionBook book Roughing It by Mark Twain on Kindle. FB2 ebook Roughing It Mark Twain read PocketBook.
EPUB Roughing It buy on Book Depository. MOBI book Roughing It Mark Twain buy cheap. MP3 ebook Roughing It for iOS on Walmart.
Hardback Roughing It read online. Hardcover ebook Roughing It by Mark Twain download iPhone on Barnes & Noble. Paperback book Roughing It on iPad on Booktopia.0