Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry (Logans, #4) by Mildred D. Taylor — PDF download

Homepage Forums Discussion Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry (Logans, #4) by Mildred D. Taylor — PDF download

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anouk Burrese

Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
    (Logans, #4)
    by Mildred D. Taylor

Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry : Read More

• Characters: Cassie Logan, Stacey Logan, Christopher John, Papa
    • Author: Mildred D. Taylor
    • Language: english
    • Awards: Newbery Medal (1977), Buxtehuder Bulle (1984), George C. Stone Center for Children’s Books Recognition of Merit Award (1991), Jane Addams Children’s Book Award Nominee (1977), Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Young Adult Fiction (2001)
    • Places: Mississippi
    • Publisher: Puffin Books
    • Series: Logans, #4
    • Release date: October 1, 1991
    • Format: paperback, 288 pages
    • ISBN: 9780140348934 (014034893X)
    • Genres: fiction, classics, childrens, school, historical

About The Book

Why is the land so important to Cassie’s family? It takes the events of one turbulent year — the year of the night riders and the burnings, the year a white girl humiliates Cassie in public simply because she’s black — to show Cassie that having a place of their own is the Logan family’s lifeblood. It is the land that gives the Logans their courage and pride — no matter how others may degrade them, the Logans possess something no one can take away.

FB2 ebook Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor on Android. Online book Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry read online on Book Depository. MP3 Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry buy cheap for iOS on Audible. TXT ebook Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry Mildred D. Taylor download.

EPUB Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry Mildred D. Taylor buy PC on Bookshop. MOBI book Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry download. Paperback Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor on Dymocks. Hardback book Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry read for iPhone.

Hardcover ebook Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry buy on reader on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor. PDF ebook Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry read Kindle on Amazon. MP3 book Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry Mildred D. Taylor download.

#12051 Reply
    ciltpk

Reservation Blues by Sherman Alexie — 9780802141903

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry (Logans, #4) by Mildred D. Taylor — PDF download
Your information: