- This topic is empty.
November 8, 2020 at 11:01 AM #12452Camille WebbGuest
by Luther Blissett, Shaun Whiteside, Wu Ming
🔗 Q — Read More 🔗
- Publisher: Mariner Books
- Genres: fiction, historical, mystery, italy, novels, literature, religion
- Format: paperback, 768 pages
- Author: Luther Blissett, Shaun Whiteside, Wu Ming
- Language: english
- Release date: May 9, 2005
- ISBN: 9780156031967 (0156031965)
- Awards: Guardian First Book Award Nominee for Longlist (2003), Independent Foreign Fiction Prize Nominee for Shortlist (2004), Metų verstinė knyga Nominee (2016)
About The Book
In 1517, Martin Luther nails his ninety-five theses demanding reform of the Catholic Church to the door of Wittenburg Cathedral, setting off a period of upheaval, war, civil war and violence we now know as the Reformation.
In this age devastated by wars of religion, a young theology student adopts the cause of the heretics and the disinherited. Across the chessboard of Europe, from the German plains to the flourishing Dutch cities and down to Venice, the gateway to the East, our hero, a ‘Survivor’, a radical Protestant Anabaptist who goes under many names, and his enemy, a loyal papal spy and heretic hunter known mysteriously as “Q” play a game in which no moves are forbidden and the true size of the stakes remain hidden until the end. What begins as a personal struggle to reveal each other’s identity becomes a mission that can only end in death.
Paperback Q by Luther Blissett download for Android. TXT book Q read on Powells. Online ebook Q buy on Bookshop. FB2 book Q Luther Blissett iPhone. Hardback Q by Luther Blissett.
PDF ebook Q read online on reader on Book Depository. FictionBook ebook Q Luther Blissett download. MP3 Q buy cheap iOS on Booktopia. MOBI book Q by Luther Blissett read online for Kindle on Barnes & Noble. EPUB ebook Q download.0