- This topic is empty.
November 6, 2020 at 6:49 PM #11751Corey PinkertonGuest
We Are Okay
by Nina LaCour
- Places: San Francisco, California, Dutchess County, New York
- Language: english
- Publisher: Dutton Books for Young Readers
- Format: hardcover, 236 pages
- Genres: contemporary, lgbt, fiction, queer, romance
- Release date: February 14, 2017
- Author: Nina LaCour
- ISBN: 9780525425892 (0525425896)
- Awards: Michael L. Printz Award (2018), Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2019), Lincoln Award Nominee (2019), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2017), Hea Noorteraamat (2018)
About The Book
You go through life thinking there’s so much you need…
Until you leave with only your phone, your wallet, and a picture of your mother.
Marin hasn’t spoken to anyone from her old life since the day she left everything behind. No one knows the truth about those final weeks. Not even her best friend, Mabel. But even thousands of miles away from the California coast, at college in New York, Marin still feels the pull of the life and tragedy she’s tried to outrun. Now, months later, alone in an emptied dorm for winter break, Marin waits. Mabel is coming to visit, and Marin will be forced to face everything that’s been left unsaid and finally confront the loneliness that has made a home in her heart.
PDF book We Are Okay PC on Booktopia. FB2 ebook We Are Okay Nina LaCour read. TXT We Are Okay buy on Android on Audible.
Paperback ebook We Are Okay by Nina LaCour download. MP3 book We Are Okay Nina LaCour read online for reader on Books-a-Million. FictionBook We Are Okay.
MOBI book We Are Okay buy cheap for iOS on Kobo. Hardback ebook We Are Okay by Nina LaCour download. EPUB We Are Okay by Nina LaCour buy cheap.0