- This topic is empty.
November 6, 2020 at 5:22 PM #11728Helen VaughnGuest
by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Language: english
- Genres: paranormal, romance, fantasy, vampires, adult, mythology, supernatural, fiction
- Series: Dark-Hunter, #1
- Awards: Laurel Wreath Award, HOLT Medallion by Virginia Romance Writers for Paranormal/Time Travel/Futuristic (2003), PRISM Award by Fantasy, Futuristic and Paranormal Special Interest Chapter of RWA for Best Light Paranormal (2002)
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Press
- Characters: Speirr of the Morrigantes (Talon), Nicholas Ambrosius Gautier, Kyrian of Thrace, Amanda Devereaux, Tabitha Devereaux Magnus
- Format: hardcover, 309 pages
- Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Release date: September 15, 2009
- ISBN: 9780312593551 (0312593554)
- Places: New Orleans, Louisiana
About The Book
See how it all began…
Have you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be immortal? To journey through the night stalking the evil that preys on humans? To have unlimited wealth, unlimited power?
That is my existence, and it is dark and dangerous. I play hero to thousands, but am known to none. And I love every minute of it.
Or so I thought until one night when I woke up handcuffed to my worst nightmare: an accountant. She’s smart, sexy, witty, and wants nothing to do with the paranormal.
My attraction to Amanda Devereaux goes against everything I stand for. Not to mention the last time I fell in love it cost me not only my human life, but also my very soul. Now I find myself wanting to believe that love and loyalty do exist.
Even more disturbing, I find myself wondering if there’s any way a woman can love a man whose battle scars run deep, and whose heart was damaged by a betrayal so savage that he’s not sure it will ever beat again.
Kyrian of Thrace
TXT Night Pleasures PocketBook on IndieBound. Paperback ebook Night Pleasures Sherrilyn Kenyon buy. Hardcover book Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon read online on Kindle.0