- This topic is empty.
November 8, 2020 at 4:05 AM #12319Joel ChambersGuest
The Art of Thinking Clearly
by Rolf Dobelli, อรพิน ผลพนิชรัศมี
- ISBN: 9780062219688 (0062219685)
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 384 pages
- Publisher: Harper
- Author: Rolf Dobelli, อรพิน ผลพนิชรัศมี
- Release date: May 14, 2013
- Awards: CMI Management Book of the Year Awards for The Commuter’s Read (2014)
- Genres: psychology, philosophy, business, science, productivity, leadership
About The Book
In engaging prose and with practical examples and anecdotes, an eye-opening look at human reasoning and essential reading for anyone with important decisions to make.
Have you ever:
• Invested time in something that, with hindsight, just wasn’t worth it?
• Overpayed in an Ebay auction?
• Continued doing something you knew was bad for you?
• Sold stocks too late, or too early?
• Taken credit for success, but blamed failure on external circumstances?
• Backed the wrong horse?
These are examples of cognitive biases, simple errors we all make in our day-to-day thinking. But by knowing what they are and how to spot them, we can avoid them and make better choices-whether dealing with a personal problem or a business negotiation; trying to save money or make money; working out what we do or don’t want in life: and how best to get it.
Simple, clear and always surprising, this indispensable book will change the way you think and transform your decision-making-work, at home, every day. It reveals, in 99 short chapters, the most common errors of judgment, and how to avoid them.
Online ebook The Art of Thinking Clearly. MOBI book The Art of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli buy PC on Amazon. MP3 The Art of Thinking Clearly Rolf Dobelli download on Kindle on Booktopia.
Hardcover book The Art of Thinking Clearly read. TXT The Art of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli buy cheap for iOS. FictionBook ebook The Art of Thinking Clearly download on IndieBound.
EPUB book The Art of Thinking Clearly read online on PocketBook on Kobo. Paperback The Art of Thinking Clearly Rolf Dobelli. Hardback ebook The Art of Thinking Clearly.0