- This topic is empty.
November 8, 2020 at 11:05 PM #12656Dave ZahiaGuest
King of the Wind
The Story of the Godolphin Arabian
by Marguerite Henry, Wesley Dennis
- ISBN: 9780027436297 (0027436292)
- Language: english
- Publisher: Aladdin
- Places: Morocco, North Africa
- Format: hardcover, 176 pages
- Awards: Newbery Medal (1949), Pacific Northwest Library Association Young Reader’s Choice Award (1951)
- Genres: horses, fiction, animals, childrens, classics, juvenile, historical
- Author: Marguerite Henry, Wesley Dennis
- Release date: November 1, 1990
About The Book
He was named “Sham” for the sun, this golden red stallion born in the Sultan of Morocco’s stone stables. Upon his heel was a small white spot, the symbol of speed. But on his chest was the symbol of misfortune.
Although he was as swift as the desert winds, Sham’s proud pedigree would be scorned all his life by cruel masters and owners.
This is the classic story of Sham and his friend, the stable boy Agba. Their adventures take them from the sands of the Sahara to the royal courts of France and, finally, to the green pastures and stately homes of England.
For Sham was the renowned “Godolphin Arabian” whose blood flows through the veins of almost every superior Thoroughbred. Sham’s speed-like his story-has become legendary.
FB2 book King of the Wind by Marguerite Henry buy on Booktopia. FictionBook ebook King of the Wind download for PocketBook. EPUB King of the Wind Marguerite Henry on Android on Barnes & Noble. TXT book King of the Wind read. PDF ebook King of the Wind buy cheap on Books-a-Million.0