- This topic is empty.
November 8, 2020 at 2:05 AM #12274Beverly WareGuest
Everybody Sees the Ants
by A.S. King
- Author: A.S. King
- Language: english
- Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Places: Pennsylvania, Arizona
- Awards: Milwaukee County Teen Book Award Nominee (2013), Lincoln Award Nominee (2014), Andre Norton Award Nominee (2011), CYBILS Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2011), Missouri Gateway Readers Award Nominee (2014)
- ISBN: 9780316129282 (0316129283)
- Genres: contemporary, fiction, fantasy, teen, war, family
- Format: hardcover, 279 pages
- Release date: October 3, 2011
About The Book
Lucky Linderman didn’t ask for his life. He didn’t ask his grandfather not to come home from the Vietnam War. He didn’t ask for a father who never got over it. He didn’t ask for a mother who keeps pretending their dysfunctional family is fine. And he didn’t ask to be the target of Nader McMillan’s relentless bullying, which has finally gone too far.
But Lucky has a secret — one that helps him wade through the daily mundane torture of his life. In his dreams, Lucky escapes to the war-ridden jungles of Laos — the prison his grandfather couldn’t escape — where Lucky can be a real man, an adventurer, and a hero. It’s dangerous and wild, and it’s a place where his life just might be worth living. But how long can Lucky keep hiding in his dreams before reality forces its way inside?
Hardcover ebook Everybody Sees the Ants download. FictionBook Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King on iPhone on Dymocks. Paperback book Everybody Sees the Ants A.S. King buy for iPad on Book Depository. PDF Everybody Sees the Ants read. Online ebook Everybody Sees the Ants download.
Hardback book Everybody Sees the Ants A.S. King read online Mac on IndieBound. EPUB book Everybody Sees the Ants on Amazon. MP3 ebook Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King buy cheap for Android. MOBI Everybody Sees the Ants A.S. King iOS on Powells. TXT Everybody Sees the Ants download.0