- This topic is empty.
November 5, 2020 at 9:10 AM #11258Jonathan VaughnGuest
The Prince of Tides
by Pat Conroy
- Publisher: Dial Press Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9780553381542 (0553381547)
- Author: Pat Conroy
- Language: english
- Characters: Tom Wingo, Susan Lowenstein, Savannah Wingo, Luke Wingo
- Release date: March 26, 2002
- Places: South Carolina, New York City, New York
- Format: paperback, 679 pages
- Genres: fiction, classics, southern, romance, contemporary, literature, drama, novels
About The Book
PAT CONROY has created a huge, brash thunderstorm of a novel, stinging with honesty and resounding with drama. Spanning forty years, this is the story of turbulent Tom Wingo, his gifted and troubled twin sister Savannah, and their struggle to triumph over the dark and tragic legacy of the extraordinary family into which they were born.
Filled with the vanishing beauty of the South Carolina low country as well as the dusty glitter of New York City, The Prince of Tides is PAT CONROY at his very best.
FB2 ebook The Prince of Tides Pat Conroy. Hardcover The Prince of Tides download for PC on Books-a-Million. Paperback book The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy read on PocketBook. MOBI book The Prince of Tides buy on Dymocks.
PDF ebook The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy download on Book Depository. FictionBook The Prince of Tides buy cheap reader. Online book The Prince of Tides Pat Conroy on Amazon. MP3 The Prince of Tides read online on Kindle.
EPUB ebook The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy on Kobo. TXT The Prince of Tides buy for iPad. Hardback ebook The Prince of Tides download. Hardback book The Prince of Tides Pat Conroy read online iOS on Walmart.0