- This topic is empty.
November 8, 2020 at 4:08 PM #12518Camille FaheyGuest
by Caragh M. O’Brien
- Genres: dystopia, fantasy, fiction, romance, teen, adventure, survival
- Awards: Georgia Peach Book Award Nominee (2011), Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2012), Beehive Book Award Nominee (2012), Arkansas Teen Book Award Nominee (2012), CYBILS Award Nominee (2010)
- Author: Caragh M. O’Brien
- Characters: Gaia Stone, Leon Grey
- ISBN: 9781596435698 (1596435690)
- Series: Birthmarked, #1
- Release date: March 30, 2010
- Format: hardcover, 361 pages
- Language: english
- Publisher: Roaring Brook Press
About The Book
In the future, in a world baked dry by the harsh sun, there are those who live inside the walled Enclave and those, like sixteen-year-old Gaia Stone, who live outside. Following in her mother’s footsteps Gaia has become a midwife, delivering babies in the world outside the wall and handing a quota over to be “advanced” into the privileged society of the Enclave. Gaia has always believed this is her duty, until the night her mother and father are arrested by the very people they so loyally serve. Now Gaia is forced to question everything she has been taught, but her choice is simple: enter the world of the Enclave to rescue her parents, or die trying.
Online ebook Birthmarked read. FictionBook Birthmarked by Caragh M. O’Brien buy on iPhone on Kobo. EPUB book Birthmarked Caragh M. O’Brien download on Bookshop. FB2 Birthmarked for PC.
Hardcover ebook Birthmarked Caragh M. O’Brien read online Android. Paperback book Birthmarked download on Booktopia. PDF ebook Birthmarked. TXT Birthmarked by Caragh M. O’Brien buy cheap on Kindle on IndieBound.
Hardback book Birthmarked Caragh M. O’Brien download. MOBI book Birthmarked buy cheap for iPad on Barnes & Noble. MP3 ebook Birthmarked read online. Online Birthmarked by Caragh M. O’Brien iOS on Amazon.0