- This topic is empty.
November 5, 2020 at 6:27 AM #11225Anthony LewisGuest
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Parts One and Two
(Harry Potter, #8)
by John Tiffany, Jack Thorne, J.K. Rowling
- Release date: July 31, 2016
- Language: english
- Series: Harry Potter, #8
- Author: John Tiffany, Jack Thorne, J.K. Rowling
- Characters: Ron Weasley, Scorpius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, Albus Severus Potter, Rose Weasley
- ISBN: 9780751565355 (0751565350)
- Format: hardcover, 343 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown
- Awards: Australian Book Industry Award (ABIA) Nominee for International Book (2017), Goodreads Choice Award for Fantasy (2016), Waterstones Book of the Year Nominee (2016)
- Genres: fantasy, fiction, plays, magic, adventure, drama, childrens
About The Book
Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, a new play by Jack Thorne, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is the eighth story in the Harry Potter series and the first official Harry Potter story to be presented on stage. The play will receive its world premiere in London’s West End on July 30, 2016.
It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband and father of three school-age children.
While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.
Hardcover Harry Potter and the Cursed Child John Tiffany read online on iOS. FictionBook book Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on IndieBound. Paperback ebook Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by John Tiffany buy cheap. FB2 Harry Potter and the Cursed Child download for iPad on Audible. Hardback ebook Harry Potter and the Cursed Child read on Bookshop.0