- This topic is empty.
November 5, 2020 at 6:07 PM #11398Elizabeth ChastainGuest
All My Sons
by Arthur Miller, Christopher Bigsby
- Awards: New York Drama Critics’ Circle Award for Best American Play (1947)
- Genres: plays, classics, drama, fiction, theatre, school, american, war, literature
- Characters: Joe Keller, Kate Keller, Chris Keller, Ann Deever, George Deever
- Publisher: Penguin Classics
- ISBN: 9780141185460 (0141185465)
- Author: Arthur Miller, Christopher Bigsby
- Format: paperback, 84 pages
- Language: english
- Release date: November 1, 2000
About The Book
Joe Keller and Herbert Deever, partners in a machine shop during the war, turned out defective airplane parts, causing the deaths of many men. Deever was sent to prison while Keller escaped punishment and went on to make lots of money. In a work of tremendous power, a love affair between Keller’s son, Chris, and Ann Deever, Herbert’s daughter, the bitterness of George Keller, who returns from the war to find his father in prison and his father’s partner free, and the reaction of a son to his father’s guilt escalate toward a climax of electrifying intensity.
Winner of the Drama Critics’ Award for Best New Play in 1947, All My Sons established Arthur Miller as a leading voice in the American theater. All My Sons introduced, themes that thread through Miller’s work as a whole: the relationship between fathers and sons, and the conflict between business and personal ethics.
Hardcover ebook All My Sons buy cheap for iPhone. EPUB book All My Sons by Arthur Miller download on Books-a-Million. MOBI All My Sons.0